Friday, January 22, 2010

You cannot have everything in the world...



Disappointed, really. That's all you get after trying so hard of something, you didn't get result. I'm dedicating this post to anyone out there who are drowning in the sea of frustration right now. I am now, but hope i can swim good enough to save myself.

Sad, really sad. I'm not usually channeling my emotion through this space of words. But, it really get into me this time.

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, how badly you want something, doesn't make you get what you want. You just have to deal with it. Maybe some other people can get easily what they want, and maybe you are not. I believe God has a greater planning a head of us, we just don't see it yet. If we can see the God plan, you will surely remain calm and wait for another plot in your life to tell you the real story.

However, human is human. Not everyone can deal with what they have lost. It is the matter of time, only time can teach human to deal with their lost. Other than that, i'm not sure. Hope we can get over it soon.

No comments: