Sunday, April 4, 2010

In the mood for OLDSKOOL



Surely everyone knows who The Beatles is. They are like an all time rock band legend. Sick and tired of today's music make people want to refer back to the old time music. I'm totally agree with them because nowadays most of the song on the radio make me sick. No originality, some of them just mixing the sounds to produce something. It just makes me sick.

I know I'm way behind to comment about this, who am I to talk about music. But I can feel the soul and the music are not one. Song is a journey of emotion, not a mixed up tones and sounds. Just because you got money and stuff, that doesn't make you need to do music.

I really attracted to the new talented artist that trying to keep the old time music alive. They are not imitating the past, but they carry the style with their own way. Names like:


Regina spektor


Sondre Lerche


Arctic Monkeys


Michael Buble

They know how to gather sounds and emotion in a song. That's what I think a good artist.

No comments: